Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pleasingly Plump to Plus-Size Pregnancies Group

This is a public group for plus-size women who are TTC or pregnant. Let's share our experiences and concerns while we celebrate our curves and enjoy the new additions to our families.
Well I had my first appointment on july 27th and at the time i did have a cough. I told the doctor but she did not seem to concerned abou...
I know im not pregnant yet, but hopefully i will be soon! Anyways i have a Q about my positive OPK, I got my first ever positive OPK ...
Is it best to try to find local shops or buy online? My local Kohls has a SMALL (like 2 racks) maternity section and I've found some o...
Hi. My name is bridgette and I've been a member of MH for over 2 years now. DH and I TTC'd for 3+ years with a loss in Aug of 2008. I ...
So here is kind of a silly question, but it's bothering me . . . I'm in my 26th week and my belly button hasn't popped out yet. Is th...
Hi all, My name is Lynn, I'm 29 (30 in Dec) Married to my DH for 7 years (8 in Feb). This is our first month TTC and I had to use Pro...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.