Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Depression forum, our Pregnancy forum, or our Women's Health forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
i had my baby last Sunday and I can't stop crying constantly , it doesn't help that my sister passed away 6 days before he was born and I...
I'm terrified of this stupid depression. It seems to keep getting worse despite treatment. I have a two year old and a three month old. I...
Postpartum Depression and Relationship problems? by Ladytrix Leave a Note Send Message Add as Friend Ladytrix Member since Mar 2...
I didn't have postpartum depression with my first son but I was depressed during the pregnancy even though I was extremely happy about be...
Hello I posted this question also in the depression portion of the site but think its more suited here. Over all my ex has become very de...
So i had my baby boy and im so in love and he has nothing to do with why im sad I just want to cry over everything like i cry over nothin...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.