Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Depression forum, our Pregnancy forum, or our Women's Health forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I'm a 21 year old single mom of two young kids, aged 12.5 months and 7 weeks. I'm having a hard time coping with their crying/whining. ...
I had my babygirl on July 9 and ever since I haven't been feeling like myself. I dunno if its baby blues or something more severe since I...
Today I was diagnosed with postpartum anxiety. I was wondering if anyone else was proscribed Prozac for this and if it helped?! Would lik...
I'm not really sure if I got the baby blues but I haven't been feeling myself for the past couple of months. I donr know what to do I fee...
I gave birth to my son on June 28, 2013. Since then I haven't been like myself. The things that used to be interesting to me isn't anymor...
So I had my baby April 26th. Ended up having a seperated pelvis which I'm goin to p. therapy for. Also went to the er for a uti and took ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.