Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!
1 - 6 (of 209) questions
Dear Friends, I am suffering from Stress, Anxiety, Fear about HIV infection. I am planning for my marriage soon. I don't want to be in...
I pray for forgiveness Lord. I feel lost and crazy...um, just not right! My Behavior is so so wrong often (The Angels will sort out my ...
I'm having unexplained anxiety right now... Pls pray for me...
I'm a new member. I've been under a lot of stress lately. I'm afraid I'm developing cancer and I have to visit a doctor for biopsy. I be...
I have been sick with various chronic diseases for about 4 yrs now. I had to quit working about 2 yrs ago, leaving us a single income fam...
Calling all believers and anyone who has faith in a higher power. We all need help sometimes, with the big storms in our lives. But we al...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.