Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!
I pray that all of you stay safe and attain your goals in life. My life has been taking the wrong turn in the past few years. I am no...
For those of you regulars here ya may know that not to long back I asked for prayer about staying on at IRS. Well my prayers were heard I...
Hello i am going to be a first time father and i want to do the very best for me baby boy my wife is 28 weeks pregnant and all I'm askin...
Hi, I am trying to live life sober, without taking ANY mind altering chemicals. I have been fighting this battle for about a year and a...
i am a step away from care. i'm in a relapse of severe cfs. in bed very most of the day. i can obviously get online and i can get to bath...
I am brand new here and am so glad to see this group in place! I am in need of prayer for my family and our son Ian. Ian is in therapy an...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.