Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!
Just a statement: God answers all prayers, but the answer is not always the answer you want. And remember God is in control.
Please pray God will release the pain I have been in for 6 weeks. I just had a total knee replacement and I am unable to take any pain me...
I made many mistake in life. I asked God forgiveness and promised not to make them but I made them again. I make a last appeal to God an...
Hi would like to know if Pastors or Ministers (or anyone) on here could please pray for My daughter Tyler... Shes 8 and has been going t...
I would like prayer for my children. They're both grown. I would like to have them join me on Easter Sunday at church. The church I at...
Please pray for my fear of sickness to leave my mind. I have had 2 family members pass away and it was devastating to me. I always diag...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.