Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy & Childrearing after 40 Group

For women who conceive after 40 years of age and their pregnancy journey and to discuss subsequent childrearing issues/concerns for older parents.
1 - 6 (of 8) questions
I am 51 years old and although I have had very regular periods every month since my teens I no longer felt it necessary to use BC because...
I am a very healthy 46 yr old woman. Low cholesterol, great blood pressure, nothing else of concern per my medical doctor at last check ...
Hi all! I am a mommy of 4 and a Newly wed. I also have 2 step sons. We only have my youngest son in our home. My 2 oldest are in college ...
Someone recently asked me a question about thermal ablation and pregnancy after age 40. I'm not an expert, but here's what I found from ...
I am a very healthy 46 yr old woman. Low cholesterol, great blood pressure, nothing else of concern per my medical doctor at last check ...
I know there's just a couple of us right now, and I hope that this group will grow, but in the meantime, I'm hoping to get advice about h...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.