Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum.

I am six weeks and two days pregnant. I have had tender breasts and nausea since what feels like conception. Three days ago the nausea st...
Have any of you ladies been told you smell like a baby? I've been told this for weeks now, but it's crazy because I've been smelling it f...
I am 33 y.old. We were trying to get pregnant for 3 years. Finally I went to see a fertility doctor in October 2004. Before starting an o...
I had a myomectomy about 4 years ago and I want to know will i still be able to do a vaginal birth with this baby as I did with my first
I am current five weeks pregnant tomorrow. This afternoon while urinating, I saw brown spotting when I wiped. I immediately rushed home...
I'm 27 weeks and need to go in for my glucose test soon. I tested positive the first drug test for THC when I did the first blood draw. O...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.