Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
Well Its been awhile sence ive been on here, ive been busy and all and going to the doctors every week dont help either. i finally had my...
Hi girls.. just checking in to say hello and see how the April mommies are doing. As for myself.. I am great I had to have gallbladder su...
Ava has gained 8 ounces in 9 days. The Pedi's office was sooo happy for her. She is now officaly over 6 pounds.. she weighed in at 6 po...
Anyone feel like sharing their weight loss progess since having their baby? I will start.... I weighed 148 when I went into the hos...
So anyway, instead of useing the same post, i decided to make a new one. make it a fresh start... I went back to the doctors today,...
Hi girls !!! Just wanted to announce that my baby boy Dylan was born April 17th. He was breech so I had to have a c section, I am still s...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.