Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.
31 - 36 (of 197) questions
im 6 weeks prego or according to my last period im 6 weeks but my periods have always been really off since i was around 15 or 16 .....im...
Hi. I have a question...........I am 24 weeks pregnant and for the past week I have been having a on-again/off-again pain right below my ...
Here is a new update on the April Babies, with some of the sexes. I know there are a few missing so if you want to be added to the list ...
Is there anyone else out there who feels like sometimes they've eaten too much or that there is just way too much pressure in the stomach...
i was just wondering how many of use are having girls and how many of use are having boys and also the people who would like a surprise t...
Hi Im 21wks 2 days pregnant and my consultant has told me Im carrying very low due to a short cervix as some of it was removed to CIN....
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.