Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Is anyone else doing the self exam to see what baby is doing and if so has anyone else noticed they have started to shorten and dilate
I had a growth scan done on Monday as they said baby was large, but they are now saying he is average size, so no c-section or induction ...
Hi As we are almost there, I thought it may be fun to have a list of due dates and gender of baby so we can pray for each other. So...
I had an u/s on Monday at 35 weeks and they estimated my little (BIG) man at 7 pounds 2 oz!!!! I still have 31 days to go!! I know that t...
My due date was April 9th, but baby is going to make his/her appearance today! Good luck to all of you April mommies!
I did a home pregnancy test 2 days a go which was positive, yesterday i noticed a very pale marking, after going to the toilet, on the t...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.