Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
will i be able to have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,andtied please help me
I am 24 wks pregnant today and I am starting to worry that I am not gaining enough weight. In the entire pregnancy I have only gained abo...
My son was born at the end of April I breasted for 3 months I have had fairly normal periods but I'm 6 days late pregnancy test are all n...
How are all the moms that had their babies in April 2010? My little girl Kayla was born on April 13th. She is smiling and cooing alot. ...
OK me and my bf had sex on the first of June and we used a condom and it broke and we have a four month old daughter what is the probabil...
Im 9weeks pregnant and i read that if u have no morning sickness then its a sign of miscarriage is this true im just getting worried now
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.