Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I had unprotected sex on march 24 2010 an he came inside me. But I got my period april 4 could I still possibly be pregnant ?
Hi, I have seen similar questions being asked on here, but haven't seen any answers. So I am going to ask: I had my beautiful son 3wks a...
I was wondering can someboby help me?...OK..I must admit I truly don't want it to be his child because we was in a relationship for 7 yea...
I felt my first flutters at 14w3d and yesterday, 16w3d, I finally felt the little kicks. It was actually quite amazing because I was stan...
Went in for my Induction 4/27 at 8pm, started monitoring b4 given cervidil. Noahs heartrate was dramatically decreasing with every braxt...
I took a ept last friday idk how many dpo's I was bc i have irregular periods. but i do know that tuesday I bled for 30 min and then it s...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.