Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
ok i know were all pregnant and we love it, and alot of us had ttc and finally got there, but you know were here now and getting tired, a...
The cramping and backaches are driving me nuts!! I really, really want this baby out! I know that might sound horrible, but I am so over ...
Has anyone packed their bag yet for the hospital? I was just wondering what you all have packed. Does everyone have a take home outfit ...
im 35 weeks now, i had clear watery discharge, and the last few days its turned to yellow watery discharge. does anyone have this? im afr...
I just passed the 36 week mark, and last night at 2 am I had this horrible back ache and started contractions. I had regular slightly pai...
Omg. Yesterday after my little scare on the L&D floor, MY husband has this bright idea that drinking castor oil will do the trick since h...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.