Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2011.
I am 38 weeks pregnant with my 3rd boy 4th child. I am due April 20th. I am currently 2cm dilated 50% effaced and -3 station. I have been...
The ultrasound tech I had was pretty insecure and had a hard time getting measurements.. so much so that she had to ask another tech to c...
Hi Ladies, I guess I will be the first to make a post. I just thought we could all get to know eachother by keeping a record of our d...
Just seeing how everyone is feeling. I will be 32 weeks tomorrow!! We got to see out little girl today she's up to 3 lbs 9 ozs :). I'...
Hello, last Thursday I was scheduled for an amniocentesis but when they did the ultrasound they found that I had no amniotic fluid. I am ...
Ok, this is my second pregnancy and I'm wondering if it normal to feel kicking already. I'm 18 almost 19 weeks and I'm due April 4th, 201...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.