Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.
Well April mommies & daddies we are almost there! How is everyone feeling? I am doing great besides I am in the nesting phase and have ...
I am sixteen years old and I'm due on April 3rd to a beautiful baby boy. Anyway, back in July I had sex with two different guys. My perio...
I'm about to be 23 weeks tomorrow and my little one can go a day or two without me noticing movement I hate how paranoid it makes me?? An...
Hello everyone I'm currently 31 weeks due April 15 with my second baby in seven years!! Yes my first baby girl is 7 yrs old! My husband a...
I am 28 weeks. Due on April 22nd. I am having a boy, naming him Lyric Wyatte <3 I had a daughter (Brooklynn Ray) when I was 16yrs old... ...
Hello everyone I'm currently 25 wks pregnant and just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I'm totally confused. I felt like I'm a pr...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.