Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
Just been to see my midwife and she attempted a stretch n sweep but said she couldnt as my cervix is still totally closed and posterior. ...
Got sent to L&D with high bp for the 3rd time... due tomorrow & doc may just induce tonight!!! Hopefully this is it !! :)
I was due on the 19th, thay day of course came and went. On the 22nd I went to the hospital for a non stress test and ultra sound because...
Hi i am 40+3days today and so far no signs at all of baby coming :( anyone else overdue? X
I've been breastfeeding for about two weeks now and I feel like I eat more now than I did while I was pregnant! Has anyone else had or h...
I was due yesterday and still no contractions or anything. Dr scheduled inducement for May 3rd and I have an appointment April 30th to se...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.