Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
my birth story : so my water broke on friday april 23rd at 4:00 pm after a day of alot of cramping..i called my doctor and she told me...
Says to me things like. "Youve had it easy" or "it could be August hot and humid" Or "just wait untill..." Seriously! !! Dont ask how I a...
So im 41weeks tomorrow and no signs of baby coming naturally (had 2 natural births before) so i have been booked to be induced next sunda...
I'm due in 3 days. There's no sign of labor and last week my dr said I'll probably have to be induced. I'd really like to have him as nat...
Ok so I really want to have this baby on my own but since induction date is set tomorrow I figured I might as well try out castor oil. I ...
my water broke on my 21st birthday at 8pm April 23,2015 went to the hospital by 10pm, dilated to 4cm by that time, 3/4am came I was at a...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.