Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
So I am 40w4d today and had an appointment yesterday. My doctor said that he would use the exam (to check my cervix) to help jump start s...
It has been the longest two days ever! I start contacting every 5 min it will last two plus hours then just up and stops. Comes back just...
My due date is tomorrow and at my appointment I still wasn't dilated or anything and still not having contractions so we scheduled an app...
Hi again!!! Well as of today I am 39+2. Last night I started having really bad back pains and around 3am i started having contractions,...
So I'm 39+1 with my first, and I'm getting really anxious and fed up. I want my Princess here so much! I've been sat at home on maternity...
Sorry it took a while! Been busy with my new bundle of joy! Sofia Alejandra Rodriguez was born 4-21-15 after 22 hrs in labor due to an ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.