Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
My cycle is supposed to start May 4th it started it started off heavy but it only lasted for 2 days and today it went away could I be pre...
I breastfeed and bottle feed, but mostly breastfeed. Is there such a thing as overfeeding while breastfeeding? My 3 week old is always wa...
Hi anyone here know someone or have been told your baby has a problem in the kidneys. I will have my c-section on Monday and also found o...
How long does it take for the "baby bump" to go away - I gave birth to my babygirl on Sunday & still have a little bump and my belly butt...
I'm scheduled for induction in 2 days and my Dr just stripped my membranes this morning. My mom went with me and when we were discussing ...
I have literally a week to go and am so excited to finally have him out soon and be able to enjoy him. Anyone else down to their single o...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.