Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
Hi I'm 39+1 and I have been feeling an being sick alday I am also boiling hot and feel lightheaded and dizzy anyone no if this could be a...
Whom ever said it works well it didn't for me...I'm frustrated and tired and had nothing but slight diarrhea. Only contractions I've had ...
Our princess was born yesterday am very happy and done with it for now, I wish you all mummies a save delivery.
I'm due April 16th dilated to a 3and a half does anyone know of anyways to speed up labor
Hi, I m 37.5 weeks pregnant, yest my doc checked me internally n said my cervix has softened.. At night I lost bit of my mucus plug n now...
I'm due on the 16th but I have a job interview on the 11th. My Dr said my next appointment is on the 13th and on that day I should come w...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.