Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
Heyy so I'm having my First baby due in 4 days (April 14) ... Had a membrane sweep on Friday .... Just wondering if anyone has had this a...
I am due on April 24th and just tested positive for GBS. I know an IV will mean multiple panic attacks for me because I can't handle thin...
I am three days postpartum and my milk just came in last night. I'm pumping regularly I can't nurse yet because my baby is in the nicu go...
Due Date was 4/4 gave birth 3/30! 6lb 11oz 21 1/2in! 22 hrs of labor! 2nd child..No epidural til the last hr only because it wasn't diala...
For the past two to three months I've been having this sharp horrible pain on my lower left side of back that when I'm laying down or lea...
Hi. I am not sure if I am being silly but I think my waters have been leaking for the last 24 hours. Might be TMI but I keep feeling a s...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.