Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2008.
wow.. i am the first poster here.. am i ??? well, just thought i should leave my note here to welcome everybody else outthere..! i am du...
Goodbye everyone, I just found out that I'm getting a new c-section date which is July 29,08 so I'm heading to that forum. I'll see you g...
ok so at my last appt almost two weeks ago at 28 weeks I was up 16 1/2 lbs total so far......not too bad with twins LOL
29 weeks PG with Sharp Pain Radiating down right Side of Abdomen? I had a sudden onset of pain . I first noticed it yesterday. I had spe...
ok so what week are you and how much have you gained so far I'm 24.3 weeks and if my MIL's scales are right I've gained 16 lbs but at ...
Hello. I have on about three or four seperate occasions gone out for special occassions and in lieu of drinking (obviously), I would have...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.