Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2008.
well as you most know I don't have internet at home and the 13th is my last day at work I'll be online everyone once in a while at my mom...
So how are all you August mommies feeling these days??? I have so many compaints I could probably write a book, lol:) Lets see.......la...
Many of us tend to forget one or a few items when packing our hospital bag. I for one have had to do it four times that I have almost a f...
Hello ladies well I am 28w2d and am restless. The only way that I can sleep is mostly on my back. I know that they say it's bad to sleep ...
SO I went to the docotrs yestyrday and I'm supposed to be 28w5d but the doctor told me that I am measuring between 33 and 34 weeks. She s...
I had my appointment with the general surgeon today about my hernias. I was so worried that I would have to have surgery!! Well I still h...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.