Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.
a lot of august babies were july babies happy birthday to all litle girls and boys:) that year went so quick i remember being pregnant a...
Does anyone think my twin girls look anything like each other or completely different, some people think they look similar and others thi...
Alex is 11 mos now and I'm starting to think about transitioning to regular milk, I just can't remember how I did it with my two older ki...
Hi! I'm 7 weeks pg today. I have been going for weekly transvaginal ultrasounds due to my age (41) and a history of progesterone defici...
Hi gals, Cruz has severe texture issues when he eats, to the point he makes himself gag pretty much every meal. After he gets past the...
my BM is cousing a lot of my alergie so I decided to stop feeding Janek, How can I loose milk nurse told me not to pump or stymulate but ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.