Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Ugh! I'm so sick of being pregnant. Liam was due yesterday and there is no sign of him. I had my membranes stripped on wednsday and I spo...
I thought I would share this photo as it melted my heart to see my 21 month old son Fionn kiss 2 week old Saoirse.
I thought we should have 1 post dedicated to birth announcements as we are all are expecting arrivals soon.
I'm going in tomorrow for my c-section. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet my twins.
Just wondering who is still waiting on their little one and how much longer everyone has. Seems like most have gone early. I'm due in 4 d...
I had my baby! Katiana (Katy-ona) Kristina was born on Aug 13th (friday the 13th LOL) at 8:38pm, she was 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches long! she...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.