Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2011.
Okay...so I am a bit late but didn't have internet for a while due to moving. Joseph James was born on August 25th, 2011. He was ...
Hi, Just wondering if any one delivered or about to deliver from our Aug 2011 Babies, I am almost 37 weeks now, don't know how long I can...
Bethanie Nicole arrived at 2:21 pm on 8/15. I was induced due to my first child getting stuck. They started Pitocin at 6 AM when I was ...
im 39 weeks and 3 days and i have been having like pain like period cramps is that a contraction its way more stronger than cramps? help...
i am 4 foot 11 in tall i am 3 days away from my due date and weight 130 pds and still not dialated
after all my fights with the dr about getting induction date I went into labor my own and after 45 mins of active labor and six pushes sh...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.