Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
Hey Ladies! Is there anyone here that hasn't given birth yet? I was due yesterday, and even though it is only one day late, I feel as if ...
Baby boy arrived Tuesday morning and we couldn't be happier! However I'm feeling extremely guilty and just all around badly and sad beca...
So it's been four days since I had my baby girl, (Aug. 24th!) And I've been in so much pain. My back to my bottom are killing me and on t...
My princess was born today at 9 pm after 28 hrs of labor and 20 minutes pushing She arrived into the world. Due date was 25th but was bo...
So my mucus plug is gone, my water hasent broke. I am 40 weeks I keep having this brown discharge, had it all day yesterday and today too...
My milk came in yesterday nobody taught me how to breastfeed so my baby has been only latching to my nipple sometimes. My nipples hurt re...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.