Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2008.
I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has healthy babies so far and that mommies are well-rested! Landen and I are doing grea...
Had my Baby today at 8.13 pm was very very easy went very fast He is 2 pounds 4 oz will post pics soon going to try to sleep now ....
My Alisa was born a little early - Dec 4th, instead of 15th. 7lb, I'm breastfeeding her. Does anyone knows a good pediatrician in NJ? We'...
So Monday morning around 2 am i was having painful contractions but nothing that was consistent enough so i waited it out until they were...
So i was scheduled to be induced at midnight monday morning but i went into labor on my own sunday night about 7 pm. I was contracting so...
overdue! 1cm, tried castor oil and NOTHING! but the *****. Guess it doesnt work for everybody!
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.