Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
Okay my due date was 12/15, because of my high blood pressure my doctor schedule me a c-section for 12/3. On November 27 (black Friday) I...
TMI, but I just had "bloody show" this morning when I wiped after peeing. It was a glob of dark brown blood tinged mucus and I am right ...
Hey ladies, I was just so excited I had to post. :) At the doctor's appointment today she said that if Lily doesn't make her big debut be...
Hi Ladies Our prince came early due to IUGR. As of 28 weeks I started measuring 4 weeks behind so a growth scan was ordered. in all we...
Well we all know I have been sick! I was checked into the hopital Wednesday morning. My right lung was almost completely closed off and ...
hey ladies got a question have any of you tried any home remidies to kick start your labor such as, blue & black cohosh., caster oil, sti...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.