Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
So I am going into the last stretch and I only have 21 days to go.. yeah.. I have been having a horrible time sleeping and when I do fina...
Hey, im new to this site. I hope someone can help me with me with this. Im going on 36 weeks pregnant. Im due Dec 30th, i had my perio...
HEY EVERYONE-HOWS EVERYONE DOING! NOT MUCH LONGER NOW , HOWS EVERYONE FEELING? I HAVE 3 WKS LEFT AND I GOT CHECKED LAST WEEK AND IM DI...
Hi ladies! Hope we are all doing well! I am 36 weeks today and this is my first pregnancy. When should I pack my bag? I heard to have...
hi people i was just wondering if any of you was suffering with swollen feet or ankles ?? my right foot is so fat atm i can feel a build ...
Hey ladies, I have a question that may be really gross to some of you. But today I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it felt really s...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.