Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2010.
Just FYI ladies, we are still and will continue to be a group now that we've all had our babies. I hope you will all stay and we can cont...
Ok ladies, just checking to see who's stuck around and who hasn't found their way back to us yet. Leave a comment so I know you're still ...
Now that (if I'm not mistaken) we've all had our babies, that does NOT mean the end of our forum. Now we have new things to talk about, b...
We've got a lot of feedback on ideas for the name of our playgroup. So, I figured it was time we voted on the name to get everything set ...
Lillian gained 16.1 ounces in 12 days :) Clean bill of health and all set until her 2 month check up :)
Just thought i would introduce my beautifull girl to the world, Born 01/01/11 at 2.24am Weighing 8lbs 14oz she is just perfect!!!!!........
Introducing Zoe Madeleine! My beautiful daughter arrived at 12:29am on 1/4, weighed 7lbs 14oz and is 21 inches long. It hasn't even been ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.