Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2011.
Well ladies today doctor appointment went well but we did find out baby girl is still breech. I am not dialated at all which doctor is ha...
As the title says I have 16 days until my elective c-section. Really getting close now and I've been having terrible braxton-hicks so may...
I'm 38weeks and 2 days today yay!! I have my last Dr. appointment later today then I'll be induced NOV. 28th .....if lil Wyatt decides to...
So as most of you know Liam was born at 33wks he is now 2weeks old (tommorow) 35wks GA. He is doing great he was born at 4lbs 3oz today h...
I would love hear themes, stories, unique items at your baby shower or your favorite gifts or what you liked most about your baby shower....
Hi girls! I went to the dr. today and my uterus measured 50 cm.!!!!! Dr. finally listened to me about me knowing when I got pregnant. ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.