Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.
Not much longer now until I get to meet my little girl :). I was wondering if anyone changed to using organic skin care products (shampoo...
Anyone else discovered they have this? I'm currently 22 weeks and at my last doctors appointment during my ultrasound they had told me my...
I'm about 30 weeks and having pelvic pain/cramping and pressure. My son who is now 3 was born at 35 weeks. I had this same feeling with h...
Is anyone due in december after or around the 21 worried about the so called doomsday? I'm not sure I believe all the hype but I'm due on...
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend .....and i m missig my periods ....after the 4 weeks of conception ,i went for an ultrasound and ...
Is anyone else due round about christmas....if so would you be wanting someone to talk to thats due same time to share experiences, if so...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.