Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.
I went into the hospital last Wednesday and I am a FtM. I was told I am in latent labor. I was contracting every two minutes lasting a mi...
tmrw is my due date n the baby didnt drop my cervix is tightly sealed im stressing out :(
ive been waking up at these times for about a week now. its not from baby moving or being uncomfortable. i jus instantly become wide awak...
Christian Daniel was born friday at 3:43pm after 2hrs of pushin 2days of labor he is finally here 6 Pds 15 oz 20 Inches long Congrats eve...
She is almost here, im so excited,all this time waiting I only have five days left.
Okay so I'm due December 27th this is my first baby I'm having a baby boy I'm so nervous but so ready to meet my prince Khalil am I the o...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.