Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
I have streak marks really bad. This is my fourth pregnancy but the worst case of streak marks yet. Is there anything y'all suggest with ...
Hey girls, so my lmp was 20-26th Feb, had intercourse round bout 5th march, then had intercourse round about between 12-16th march. Anyon...
Hi, i found out after my 12 week screening that im anemic. The doctor doesn't want to give me the iron shot or the iron tablets, but they...
Im 19 weeks and 5 days with my 2nd! I have my scan on monday at 20 weeks- but i havent felt baby yet, i didnt feel my 1st untill around t...
I'm 19 weeks with my second pregnancy, everyone says you should feel it sooner with your second but I don't.. at every doctors appointmen...
If LMP was 2/28 and due date is 12/13 does anyone have a clue what my conception date is?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.