Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
Starting to feel pressure I don't know what it is. it might be because I have a history of hemorrhoids and feeling on my bottom. It only ...
Just got done at my 14 week check up. I had the panorama blood test for gender done at 13 weeks. It's a boy. This will be boy number 2. I...
So I've done the baking soda test twice and according to the results I'm having a boy! The Chinese calendar corresponds to that too. I kn...
Hi lady's I started the Makena shot this past Monday and will take it until 28 weeks we are 15 weeks today... Any amazing success stories...
I'm 11 weeks and my first appt is coming up! This is baby #2 I am so nervous! Anyone else 11 weeks
What can I do for energy? I'm so tired and out of energy all the time,I'm 15weeks. Doctor told me to go easy on caffeine but I work at a...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.