Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
This is technically my second pregnancy, my first ended in a missed miscarriage at what I thought was 11 weeks but baby stopped growing a...
How far along do you have to be to find out what I'm Hving?
any moms out of breath at 8 weeks pregnant. I have to sit down every 5 min and catch my breath. I work at a hospital so I'm on my feet al...
Currently about 9 weeks pregnant and started to struggle at night! At that stage where I constantly need to pee and feeling uncomfortable...
On April 29 I was spotting, and on May 1 I passed tissue at Scott & White but with the exam the doctors found a heartbeat and saw that my...
Well I am still in major shock as I have had pcos for 15yrs now n I am going to be a mum I am absolutely petrified. It must be a miracle ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.