Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
Well I am still in major shock as I have had pcos for 15yrs now n I am going to be a mum I am absolutely petrified. It must be a miracle ...
Losing weight and I don't have need for food. Lost 6 pounds so far.
I have my first scan in around 4 hours and I feel dreadfully sick. Is this normal? It's pure nerves. I feel ill at the thought something ...
I'm in my 8th week and having very few symptoms at all. I'm so worried about it. I had an early scan at 6.5 weeks and all was Ok and a he...
Hi everyone I'm now officially 8 weeks I'm not having my scan till 1st June... I'm so excited really can't wait now. Hope. Everyone else ...
I am currently 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my rainbow baby!!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have no sickness or an...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.