Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
So I tested again this morning, and I am pregnant again!!! I have had the most wonderful morning. I've had a smile plastered to my fa...
Hi everyone i'm really hoping to be a feb 09 mommy with you all! Im over half way through my tww right now, but just to be sure and not w...
hi ladies, so our lil ones are 9 months old. have any of your babies been sick yet with a common cold or anything else? if so wh...
Just in the middle of booking a trip to Kuala Lumpur with DH and Lucy! It will be her first time out of the country (though not on a plan...
Okay ladies, can you believe some of our babies are 9 months old or close to it! Wholy ****! Sarah is 9 months old today, her appt is ...
I think I might be pregnant! I am absolutely dying to know. I could go on and on about my imagined symptoms, but have just decided to ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.