Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I start my shots tomorrow. Is anyone else doing the shots? Any side effects?
i havent had any bleeding for 4 months and ive taken urine test , blood test and home test and they all come back negitvie ... i dont kno...
Hey everyone!! How are the little ones doing?? I know its hard for any of us to get on and update being busy moms and all, just wanted to...
Okay ladies........I know that there will be some babies who will just not hold off until their February due dates, so I figured I would ...
Anyone else breastfeeding? I know they said it was hard, but holy moly, what a commitment! I'm sure it will be worth every second.
Our little Sophia has finally joined our family. Sophia was born on Feb 17th weighing in at 9.9lbs and 22 ". I had my waters broke shor...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.