Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
born feb 15 4:17am my labour started at 10:35pm and i only pushed for 20min so i think im lucky i tried for a valentines day baby but...
After a very successful induction (12 hours of labour, start to finish, with just 4 pushes!), Hunter was born on February 13 at 8:17am! ...
Just seeing how everyone is doing....I'm due Sunday, Feb, 21 and at my appt this week it turns out I have an iron-clad cervix. Nothing t...
I'm scheduled for an induction tomorrow. I'll get the call to come in at some point during the day. I'm so nervous! Wish me luck! I ca...
Hey all, just checking in to see how everyone is progressing. For most of us the docs will begin doing cervical checks to see what is goi...
Which team will win? Are we going to have more boys then girls, or vice versa!!! And it begins.....how exciting! BLUE TEAM ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.