Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
hello please can someone answer my ques all last nit i hav experienced period like cramps and today i have terrible pressure down belo...
We will be having our baby boy next friday. Jan 22nd. I am so thankful to have made it this far!! He weighed 5lbs. today and everything l...
Hey ladies i found out that my csection is going to be on february 1st so exited that i will be having my little girl in my arms!!! she w...
I had my appt with the OB yesterday. Everything with baby looked good. I mentioned that my heart was beating extremely fast. She did an...
I know that I am not posting on here as much as I should...but I do lurk and check on the site most days! :) Just thought that I would...
Anyone having pubic pain in the last stages of pregnancy? TMI ALERT....I have been having a lot of pain of the left side between my (way...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.