Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I am due for my c-section in 24 days and I am starting to freak out a bit. Anybody had one before that can give me a play by play from b...
hi ladies i just had a question, i been having clear discharge and brown discharge the clear has been coming for about 2 weeks now and th...
So I am 35 weeks along this week and I have noticed that my little girl's movements have slowed down a lot. I am a first time mom and I ...
Hi girls, I am so nervous about the babys position, I am just over 34 weeks and in the last couple weeks she has moved up and I think sh...
Sorry if this is TMI but I am curious about 3rd trimester discharge. I have had the expected discharge throughout the pregnancy, sometime...
hi since about 2 weeks my left leg has been hurting alot and its getting worse and worse like on my ankle and the side of my foot feels l...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.