Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2012.
I'm 16 and 39 weeks pregnant I need help , i was 3 cm dilated on Tuesday and 50% effaced and soft and -3 station and I lost my mucus p...
Ok, so a fair few ladies on here have delivered now....but I know there's plenty left still....so how long has everyone else got left now...
Anyone here due on Feb 29th?? My DH and I are so excited about our little bundle :-)! We can't wait and only 2 weeks and 1 day away!
And I still haven't felt hardly any braxton hicks and absolutely no contractions...? What its going on?????
I started having timable contractions at 2 pm on sunday jumped in the car, dropped off kids, got to the hospital at 5ish and delivered at...
I walked, had sex, a massage, trigger points, exercised, ate and drank all the right foods but nothing, absolutely NOTHING!. I am due in ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.