Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.
So my appointment yesterday, I had an ultrasound to check how much fluid baby has (40 +1) and she didn't have enough, so now I'm in the ...
My labor was soo weird I'm a ftm had contractions for four days but only was 75% effeced and not dilated at all, crazy part was the contr...
Can you ask for a sweep? Iv read with your second baby they don't do it till 41 weeks and I'm 40+3 but my midwife is only available Thurs...
Was due on the 23rd and spent that whole day getting contractions every hour or so. At around 11pm they started every 12 minutes so we ru...
Well today is my due date and we found out our baby boy is about eight pounds and one ounce. My body type is so small and my birth canal ...
I gave birth to my beautiful little princess 25th February... 2 days after my due date 23rd feb... My water broke 11pm on my actual due d...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
9358102 tn?1418673367
stockton, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.