Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
I'm 39 weeks I feel so down, and depress I just wanna see my baby boy :(
I was due the 12th.. This is my first child, I'm dilated by 2cm but that's it.. It's normal to be overdue right?? Or is something wrong??...
Had my membranes stripped last week. Baby came 2 days later on 2/13/16. She's precious. My due date was 2/11. Stay strong everyone. Labor...
I'm 39 wks today and had a cervix check. I'm completely thin and almost 2cm, the Dr strip my membrane and my mucus plug was on his glove....
Yesterday afternoon i went and got my weight scan done (ftm 37 weeks 6 days). My doctor captured an image of one of my daughter's ears, a...
I thought with all the pressure down there i would be dilated but so far my cervix is closed but short :/
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.