Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
I'm 40w+2d now. At my last appointment, I was only 1cm dilated and cervix was still thick. My friend suggested a get membrane sweep. Unfo...
This isnt a question just wanted to thank everyone who answered my questions or concerns through this 9 months of pregnancy(: I delivered...
So officially overdue now & feeling impatient. I'm 40 + 3 & really want to go into labour naturally. I had to be induced at 42 weeks with...
Hi mommies, I've delivered my baby through surgery two days before, nd now I'm on complete bed rest, unable to move,I'm facing too much ...
Hi mommies, we have decided to name our daughter Luna, I'm due in two weeks and can't decide on a middle name!! Any suggestions?
hi m due on 20th feb . its a third baby. 1st was delivérd at 40, second was at 37+5. waiting for baby☺
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.