Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Faith Elizabeth was born on December 31st by vaginal delivery at 11:47 am weighing 6lb 3oz 18in long! She just couldnt wait until Jan...
Well I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I was scheduled for a c-sx on 1/11/11 because he was breech. My water broke and I went to the hospi...
She was born via planned c-section at 11:14am, 7lbs 15oz and 19" long... I will update more about my painful story and her a bit later, I...
Jasper arrived January 12th at 11:45am. I had an amazing natural birth. I had early labor for almost 48 hours which was difficult but I s...
7 cen... water is broke.. now just waiting in alot of pain
Hello - I'm in the process of buying a crib and am surprised about the major recall on all cribs that have the drop down side. I am...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.