Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
moms that have given birth already might know how to answer this. im 29 weeks pregnant and im lil scared about labor. but i was also conc...
It's been a crazy week for me. A family member dies on Friday and I have had to do more traveling than I should. I'm finally back home af...
I am due in 3 weeks. The doc told me yesterday that I might have to be induced. I don't want medical induction, so I'm trying it at home....
do any of you ladies know how much your babies weigh? i got mine done yesterday and im 34 weeks and my girls weighing 5 pounds atm
Sorry to be so to the point... I was wondering if anyone had any pain from "down there" ever so ofter. When I am in bed and I roll over o...
Too late to discover pregnancy or just on time before it was too late to have an accurate judgement on the due date? Curious.
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.